Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tiffany

We thought it might be nice to let you all get to know our staff just a little bit better.

So we have decided for the next 17 months or so we would have a little something about one of our staff members.

Starting us off is.......


Tiffany


Tiffany


"I have worked in the dental field for 11 years, for the first 4 years I worked as a dental assistant and for the last 7 years I have been working at the front desk. I am married and have 2 children, a 12 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I LOVE summer and spending time boating with my family and friends."









----------------------------------------------------------

Pediatric Dental Care is the office of Dr. Bret Sorensen and Dr. Ryan Wing.
We are located at 497 North Main Street Spanish Fork, Utah 84660.
If you have any questions or want to make an appointment give us a call!
801-798-2100


Fax: 801-798-9977
E-mail: TheKidDentist@hotmail.com
Website: TheKidDentist.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/TheKidDentist
Blog: TheKidDentist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment